$107k+ raised via Kickstarter - Design Case Study on the Alkemista Alcohol Infusion Vessel - Feedback needed!

photography
photoshop
design
3d-printing
solidworks
cad
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f57e1ed5950> #<Tag:0x00007f57e1edff68> #<Tag:0x00007f57e1edfe28> #<Tag:0x00007f57e1edfce8> #<Tag:0x00007f57e1edfba8> #<Tag:0x00007f57e1edfa68>

Hi SmackTalk users

I designed the Alkemista Alcohol Infusion Vessel for my client, the product made $107k+ on Kickstarter

The design case study’s web page framework is complete before I get my developer to code the page I need feedback that will allow me to make improvements before investing in the page.

Thank you

-Jay Johl

Hey Jay! Thanks for sharing this. I absolutely LOVE the idea of a site that roadmaps products and breaks down the process. Some thoughts:

• A sub-nav that links to each section on the page - design brief, design research, etc.
  • Option for a background image or background color
  • Options for different layouts in each section, i.e. you add copy and image(s) for each section, pick through different layouts that arrange copy and image(s) in various ways
  • Different section type - image, video, gallery, quote, review, etc.

It may be a good idea to require specific sections - section that would be required in an actual product dev project. As I think this will be a great resource for those who want to get their idea out there and need to know the amount of work required.

Thanks again for sharing this.